Friday, July 3, 2009

Introduction

Hello!  My name is Leigh, I am wife to Tim and mom to two beautiful children.  Besides being wife and mom, I am also a 1st grade teacher.  Life is crazy and always busy.  Time is always short and I am always trying to play catch up.

As I mentioned before, we have two children.  Janelle Madison, our oldest was born in March, 2002.  She is a joy.  She is smart and funny and has a great personality.  She can light up any room as soon as she enters it.  She is our little Peanut and we are so proud of her.



Evan Michael was born in October, 2005.  We always say that if he was our first he would be an only child =).  He is not an easy kid by any means.  But we love him to death anyway.  Evan will win you over with his big eyes and huge smile.  His smile lights up his face and you can't help but smile back.  He is sweet when he wants to be and a big Mama's Boy!














No comments:

Post a Comment